A lovely list from a design blog a follow on one fellows formula on how to achieve success. I won’t crib the whole list – just take the link, I tell ya, it’s worth the time – but a few faves.
- They always appreciate what they have. And as a result, they usually get more.
- They are universally respectful—to their friends, their boss, or to the person that makes their sandwich for lunch.
- They are patient.
- They put in the extra effort when it’s needed, without any strings attached.
- They respectfully push back. It’s easy to push back. To do so with respect takes skill.
- They trust their colleagues.