Great article from Harvey Schachter at the Globe whose Top Ten Business Books of the Year column is one of my annual pieces of required reading.
The short list though worth reading the whole piece:
- Always reliable – this tops the list in importance and includes getting the job done and giving consistently high quality work.
- Communicates constructively
- Listens actively
- Shares willingly
- Does more than asked – includes going the extra mile and being willing to stretch.
- Shows flexibility – includes both resilience and being able to switch course.
- Demonstrates team commitment